This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pray for the President

Dear Husband,

I think you were disappointed that I didn't post this right away, but I am now, just in case someone didn't see it.  It was displayed very prominently on the newsroom page for weeks, but now it is not.

http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/statement-on-election-result

Can you believe a month has passed since the election?  I do agree that it is a very well written and tasteful statement and that it was nice that it was posted as soon as the winner was evident.  Is the Church ever not classy?

It is time to pray for the president and all the people who work in our government as there are many decisions that are imminent.

Pray with me.

I love you.

Prayerfully,
Lindsay

No comments: