This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mormons are Christians

Dear Readers,

My new (for real, long) post will be posted by midnight tomorrow.  Absolute promise.

Meanwhile, check out my new button in my sidebar!!!

<-------that side

Did you know that Mormons are Christians?  You'd think that would be obvious.  We are:

The Church of 
JESUS CHRIST
of Latter-Day Saints

It's become a hot topic in the media recently, so let me weigh in...

Mormons are Christians.

Period.

Any questions?

I didn't think so.

Visit mormon.org to learn more about my beliefs.  Better yet visit jesuschrist.lds.org.

You all are awesome for continuing to check this blog.  I have lots to say, and thankfully tomorrow starts the marathon of time to type.  I can't wait!

Faithfully yours,

Lindsay

No comments: