This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Overwhelmed

Dear Readers,

Sorry about Friday.  Something has come to my immediate attention that has taken every possible thought and energy out of me.

Thankfully an answer has come, and like my little brother has said, "I'm not at the end of my rope, but at the beginning."  There will be much work ahead, but I know it will yield blessings.

Heavenly Father asks us to do hard things.  He doesn't ask us to do more than we are able to do, but sometimes we don't think we are as capable as He does.

"Ye fearful Saints, fresh courage take;
The clouds ye so much dread
Are big with mercy and shall break
In blessings on your head."

(verse 2, God Moves in Mysterious Ways, Hymn 285)

"Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord." (Jeremiah 31:16)

No more crying, Lindsay.

"Forget yourself and go to work."  (I just love President Hinckley sharing that story from his mission.)

Weakly,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Alan said...

I love you Linds and i know you can do it!