This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Coming...

Dear Readers,

The Show was AWESOME!!!!

What show?  The big cultural performance our region put on, like President Monson always talks about in the first session of General Conference.  Don't believe me?  Read here.  He talks about the Laie Hawaii Temple Rededication and the cultural celebration that went along with it.  Watch a movie about it!!! 

I am still very tired, and on my way to Church.  I hope these 2 photos will suffice until I can tell you ALL about it. 

Daughter's "costume".   She didn't dance, but after attending ALL of the dance practices, I rounded one up so she wouldn't feel left out, because she did know the dances better than some of the kids!
 Practicing the big Finale!!!

Tiredly,
Lindsay

No comments: