This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Discussion - No Question

Dear Readers,

There will be no discussion this week to allow for everyone to have time to read Sunday's and Monday's posts, both which were quite long.

I am also debating the future of Tuesday discussions as they have yielded 2 comments, total.  That doesn't bother me, I just have other ideas that could be posted instead of fruitless discussion questions.  Feedback is welcome.  Maybe people like to think about the questions without sharing, or maybe everyone is wishing I posted something else instead.  I would love to DISCUSS ideas about living The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but I have no problem just sharing about me.  Still thinking.....final decision next week.

Thank you,
Lindsay

No comments: