This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where is that Quote?

Dear Friend A,

The A is for Anonymous Commenter.  Please help me find the talk that you referenced in your comment on my talk about establishing a Christ-centered home.  I have looked everywhere and cannot afford the time to look any further.

I am talking about how the what we want our children to know in 5 years needs to be in our conversation now.

I know it is from a fairly recent talk/ training/ magazine article, but my brain has been so fried lately that I cannot focus on figuring it out exactly.  Also, I can't figure out if "recent" means the past 6 months, or the past 2 years.

Thanks in advance.  I would love to read it again and be able to reference it.  I love to direct people to the source of our doctrine.

Thank you,
Lindsay

No comments: