This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reaching is Receiving

Dear Readers,

Here is a quick letter to say "Hi!"  I have not had a lot of time to post lately.  I keep thinking that I need to set aside a big block of time so that I can finish up several started "drafts" that I really want to share.  Unfortunately I have realized that I just can't share it all, and unfortunately that has included some of my conference reviews.  I have been learning so much lately.

One of the biggest things that I have realized is that reaching out to others has made me the recipient of so much more than I originally gave.  It is just amazing to me.  This is the "Year of Reaching Out" if you remember from a few weeks ago when I posted about that.

I can't promise when, but I will bump up working on the blog this week, because I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS CONFERENCE TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Woo hoo!

Thinking of you and hope all is well in each of your lives,
Lindsay

No comments: