This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Church of Coffee?

Dear Brother,

I didn't get a chance to tell you this on the phone this afternoon and since I don't know if you were really going to call tonight, I thought I'd just write.

While we were talking on the phone, I was waiting for Husband to call to go pick him up.  When he calls from the phone in the clerk's office it shows up on the caller id as:

Church of Latte,

which I think is pretty funny.  You and I both know that it's short for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, but no one has that many characters on their caller id.  Church of Latte it is, though we most certainly are not all about lattes as we follow the Word of Wisdom.


I am grateful for the Word of Wisdom.  I know it is not restricting, because of how healthy I feel when I follow it.  The things it asks us to avoid have all been proven to be harmful to our bodies, and it really lists more things we can have than things we can't.  People also forget that it's not just about food.  It talks about getting enough sleep as well.


Anyways, I hope this made you laugh.  It makes me chuckle still every time it pops up.  I hope it never gets old.


Love,
Lindsay

No comments: