This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rejoice, Rejoice



Dear Friend K,


You will be happy to hear that I am feeling much better.  Reading one article every day about the Atonement of Jesus Christ has helped to put everything in perspective.


I have been so blessed in my life.  I always have been and I know that I always will be.  That is just how Heavenly Father works.  He wants to bless us.


I am feeling very happy today and full of hope.  I am excited for the Christmas Season as I realize that it is to celebrate the Atonement.  I have been thinking of how I can help others and have decided that better than any "Secret Santa" gift or charitable giving is the gift of helping others understand the Atonement.  Husband and I are making plans on how to put this into practice for the next 8 days and I will keep you posted.  You know I will :)


I have had Joy to the World running through my head a lot the past few days, especially the verses that say "Rejoice, Rejoice".  There is so much to rejoice in.


Merry CHRISTmas,


Lindsay

No comments: