This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Major Milestone


Dear Sister,

Guess what?!?!?!  Today I just indexed my 4000th name!!!!!! 


I know, make that 4018 according to the picture.  AND I have no intention of stopping.  After dinner I'll see how many more names I can do.

I also want to tell you how proud I am, because I have started indexing "intermediate" batches instead of just sticking to the "beginning" ones.  I never thought I'd see the day.  I have LOVED doing the WWII Draft Cards, but I will leave them to you.

I am so excited that you started to index with your husband.  What projects have you been doing?  Any of the census records from 1930?  Draft Cards?  Just curious.

So pumped!!!

Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just wanted to let you know that after reading your blog the other day I started indexing again (it had been several months since I'd done any names). I'm no where near 4000 - awesome job by the way!- but maybe someday I'll reach it. Thanks for giving me the courage to try again.