This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Panic Button


Dear Brother,

I have decided that my brain has a panic button, and it gets pressed every time that I am about to fall asleep.  It is like my brain is addicted to thinking.  It can't cope with sleeping, so it goes into panic mode and I think of EVERYTHING.

I know part of it is that tomorrow is the first day of piano lessons!!!  I am so excited.  I have developed some of my own material for the Fall.  I won't be using this resource, but there is this course also.  I hope to use it for a special series of workshops that I will be teaching sometime in the future.

Anyways, it makes me chuckle to think of my brain having a panic button.  Do you have one too?

Love,
Lindsay

No comments: