This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Have Misjudged You


Dear Friend J,

I've only known you post-divorce.  I've heard others describe how you were and relied on their judgments.  I've also heard many that were quick to point out your flaws.  I have misjudged you in the past and am sorry.  It has been nice to get to know you for who you really are.  You are a wonderful person doing wonderful things and you have a friend in me.  I have been meaning to write a note forever, but I have been one great big chicken.  For the past 6 months I have wanted to, but am just getting around to it.  The Worldwide Leadership Training Meeting given on February 9, 2008 has brought me a lot of peace over the years.  When I re-listened to it 6 months ago, I thought of you and that you might enjoy it, since I believe you were still married at that point.  It is about building up a righteous posterity and addresses those who are not living the life that they had planned.

I look forward to becoming better friends, because I have secretly been watching from afar.

Friendly,
Lindsay

No comments: