This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happily Ever After


Dear Friend M,

I was thinking about you last night.  I was wondering if you were still together with J.  I remember when you guys hooked up.  We were sophomores and I remember hearing about him daily in Mrs. C's english class.  You would tell M.H. and I all about how you were feeling.

I remember you describing to us how sometimes you would pray and read your Bible for guidance to know what to do in dating him.  I always was so impressed to know of your devotion to God.  It's been over 10 years, but something made me think of you the other day and wonder if you were still with him.  I thought I heard once that you guys had plans to get married.

I am hoping that you guys did get married, because marriage rocks!  I love being married to Husband.  He is so great to me, just like I remember J. treating you.

I know you don't go to my church, but I wanted to share this article with you.  It is talking about getting to live a real life fairy-tale of "happily ever after."  This is something that I have always wanted and because I make certain choices I am living it.

I am very happy that I chose marriage.  I am very happy that I am a Mormon.  If you have any questions about how you can have this same happiness, let me know.

Happily,
Lindsay

No comments: