This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You Can't Be Serious?


Dear Sister,

Yesterday I went to an I-MAX theater.  Now these cost more than regular theaters.  They made announcements before the movie started specifically about not texting during the movie, because the light from the phone would be "blinding" in the dark theater.

Well, throughout the whole movie a teen sitting in front of me constantly texted.  Now, it didn't ruin my theater experience, because I was looking up at the screen, not down at her phone.  I am just amazed at her bad e-manners.  I am amazed at her blatant lack of respect (to hear the announcement and not care).  I am also amazed at not caring that her parent paid for a ticket to watch a really neat I-MAX film.

Hmm.

Disgustedly,
Lindsay

No comments: