This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Testimony


Dear Readers,

Today I thought I would type a few brief thoughts.  If I say they will be brief up front then I won't have to worry about leaving something out.  I have a testimony of many things.  What is a testimony?  Click here to find out!!!

I believe in Christ.  He is my Savior and my Redeemer.  He is my elder brother as we are all spirit children of our Heavenly Father.  Our Heavenly Father loves all of his children.  He loves me more than I know.  I know that He knows my name, because He knows me personally and is aware of my situations.

I can talk to my Father in Heaven through prayer.  He is not a mystery to me.  He is real.  I know that Joseph Smith prayed to know which church he should join and was told none of them.  Then The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was restored again to the Earth.

I am most happy when I follow the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  The closer that I become to God, the less important things seem to matter in life to me.  Basically faith and family sum it up.  Dance lessons, clubs, looking cute, etc. are not what matter in this life.

Boldly,
Lindsay

No comments: