This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Stuff-a-holic Update


Dear Friend T,

Today was a great day!!!  It is also a great day to update you on my stuff-a-holic syndrome.

Today (and over the past few months, consistency, consistency, consistency is key!), we have been teaching Daughter that everything must have a place.  If it has a place then it can be cleaned up.  When I used to live in my super cluttered house, it was mainly because I didn't know what to do with the clutter.  I have decided it's okay to keep some "treasures" (read: garbage) as long as it has a designated spot.

I also put several pictures into frames.  These were family photos and pictures of Daughter from last December.  Yes, that is right.  They were sitting in an envelope for eight months not being appreciated, and they are super cute of course.

I know it is a small step, but every step counts.  I will overcome being a stuff-a-holic.  It is just easier to mentally do that than to physically do that.

I constantly am thinking of this scripture.  It is my goal!!!

Hope you are having fun on your trip!

Boastfully (because I am proud of my small accomplishment),
Lindsay

No comments: