This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Girl Power


Dear Mother,

It has been so nice to spend some time together.  Woman to woman interactions are very important to me.

Before I came out to visit you I had the opportunity to go to the temple with three friends.  It was very fun to all go together.  Two in the group are new to the temple and so I have the opportunity to help them.  I love the temple.  I feel such peace there.  I feel happy there.  My happiness is amplified when I am able to go with others.

We made quite a group.  There were two women in their 20's, one woman in her 40's, and one woman in her 70's.  It was fun to have such a good time that transcended between generations.  I am not related to any of these women, but it feels like we very well could be.

I look forward to more "girl power" moments with you.

Love,
Lindsay

No comments: