This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Some Gratitude


Dear Readers,

Today I must express some gratitude.  My Heavenly Father has given me some extra love and blessings, so I feel that I need to express some gratitude.  Also, I have felt that my heart has been kind of heavy lately and I feel that I need to lighten things up.

I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I am grateful for his atoning sacrifice that can wipe away my sins and also take away the hurts and pains in my life.

I am grateful for Husband.  He is so self-less and wonderful.  He helps me, loves me, and supports me.  I love how he is with Daughter.  I love how confidant he is.  I think he is awesome in his professional life, and balances that with faith and family very well.

I am grateful for family.  I am grateful to have the opportunity to be a mother.  I love watching Daughter grow so much.  I am grateful to have support of extended family members.

I am grateful for our country.  I wish we celebrated all year long.  We have so many freedoms that I know I sometimes take for granted.  God bless America, my home sweet, home.  I love to travel around the country and see all of the unique places that make up the United States of America.

I am grateful for good friends.  I have many acquaintances that do add spice and variety to my life, but I am truly grateful for those that are good friends to me.  Those who are trustworthy, non-judgemental, positive, to name a few qualities.

I am grateful for hot water.  It makes bathing and showering awesome!!!  I love how it relaxes me.

I am grateful for green plants.  They provide oxygen for me to breathe, and they just look so nice.  I always feel better when I am surrounded by greenery (trees, shrubs, grass, flowers).

I am grateful for so many things.  I know I have truly been blessed.

Gratefully,
Lindsay

No comments: