This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mark Your Calendars


Dear Readers,

Last Saturday night my daughter had the time of her life while she watched the Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform their Pioneer Day Concert with the Orchestra at Temple Square.  She clapped and loved every minute of it.  When Husband said to me, "so we are just going to let her stay up past her bedtime and watch it?"  I immediately said what came into my mind.

"If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things."  This is part of the 13th Article of Faith.  The Articles of Faith are 13 declarations written by Joseph Smith about what we believe.

I totally felt that I should let Daughter stay up.  These are the types of things I want her watching and listening to.  Sunday morning she woke up wanting to watch it again, but alas that was not possible.

Here is a link to the rebroadcast schedule.  It is not just a link to the archived performance.  BYU Television's website is www.byutv.org.

Enjoy,
Lindsay

No comments: