This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Halfway Mark


Dear Husband,

I know we've been so busy.  Yesterday we talked about it a little bit, but with the beginning of July comes the halfway mark in the calendar year.

Think about where we've come from these past six months and think about where we want to go in the next six months.  I think we're on schedule, maybe even ahead.  It's definitely time to pull out our New Year's Resolutions to see how we are doing.  I have also had this song stuck in my head.  I think of it as a barometer to show if I am on the right path to grow.

I am so proud of you for trying to grow, for trying to do all that you're supposed to do.  You are unrecognizable from six months ago.

Here's to the future!

Loves,
Lindsay

No comments: