This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Marriage


Dear Friend D,

I absolutely love how you treat your wife.  I have been thinking for 24 hours how to put it into words and I just can't.  I really am not sure how I can possibly describe it and I have just spent 20 minutes trying to figure it out.  I'll have to work on trying to explain it to Husband so I can tell you.

I think one of the best things is that you have been married for 10 years and you are treating her like most newlywed husbands do.  You are so loving and helpful.  You are so adoring, but not smothering.  You are quick to do anything for her, but not patronizing or overbearing.  You playfully tease her, but I love how quick you are to shower love and affection on your wife after one of your witty remarks.  You anticipate her needs and then fill them for her, pleasantly surprising her.  You clearly treat her with the highest respect and it just seems like you don't see that too much anymore, especially among those who have been married for awhile.  I love how Husband treats me, but we have a few years before we hit the 10 year mark!

Thanks for the breakfast, it was yummy, and we did make it home just barely in time, so it was perfect.  We totally have to go camping again sometime.  It had been too long since we've seen you guys.

Sincerely,
Lindsay

No comments: