This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Book Club


Dear Husband,

I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed our "book club" this past week.  I admit you surprised me with the idea, but I am glad that you went to the effort to see it through.

I loved that we each had our own copy of the book this time, so that we didn't have to wait for each other to read.  I liked that we could just shout out ideas while we were reading.  I especially loved it when Daughter came and read with us, so that it was one big family literate moment together.  Don't tell, but I secretly liked that you got the large-print editions.  I know it was all that they library had, but it was fun.

I still can't believe that I guessed the ending correctly.  I rarely am able to do that, so thanks for not getting mad.  You know how twisty and turny the plot was.  Anything could have happened.

I love you!  Thanks again.

Loves,
Lindsay

No comments: