This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Attention, Blog Stalkers!!!


Dear Readers,

Today I just wanted to give a shout out to all of my readers who are blog stalkers here.  Wait, that's all of you.  BUT, I just wanted to say that you are always welcome here.  I do not need your comments to validate me, because these are my beliefs and they won't change whether or not you comment here on my blog.

However, I had a realization.  I work so hard to maintain a certain anonymity, but I was not allowing my readers the same.  Previously, I only allowed Google users to comment, but I will now allow anonymous comments (which will be moderated first) in case someone would like to comment.  It's like the whole "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." thing.  (That's Matthew 7:12.)

I kind of like it how it is, but I definitely welcome others' thoughts.  You may comment or email them to lettersfromlindsay at gmail dot com.  I do appreciate your readership, and more valuable than your comments to me would be if shared this blog with your friends.  You can help uplift others, and help our blog stalking community to grow ;).

Always,
Lindsay

No comments: