This blog is not an official website of
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, nor is Lindsay their official spokesperson.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Confess and Forsake


Dear Readers,

I want to publicly say that I am no longer watching a certain television program.  It doesn't matter which one it is or whether or not you have different feelings about it.  For me and my house, it was chasing the Spirit away from us and we can't have that happening anymore.  We have been working so hard to make our home a heaven here on Earth, just like this song says.

Sad to say, but I need this kind of public accountability to follow through.  It is way too easy to say, "It's not really that bad.  The good parts are good, and I can just ignore the bad parts," but it doesn't work like that.  I need to follow these guidelines.

Now I must follow Doctrine and Covenants 58:42-43 and never again watch this show to truly repent.

Humbly,
Lindsay

No comments: